Thursday, April 16, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus: Jamie Foxx's Remarks About Miley Were "Hurtful"



Jamie Foxx apologized Tuesday night on "The Tonight Show" for the rude remarks he made about Miley Cyrus on his Sirius radio show, "The Foxxhole," last weekend. - 30 minutes ago

o celebs
o Billy Ray Cyrus
o Jamie Foxx
o Jay Leno
o Katie Holmes
o Miley Cyrus

Billy Ray Cyrus says Jamie Foxx was out of line after making crude cracks at his 16-year-old daughter, Miley Cyrus .

Foxx, 41, apologized Tuesday for saying on his Sirius radio show that the Hannah Montana star needs "to get a gum transplant ... make a sex tape ... do some heroin." (His other insults were too vulgar to reprint.) Foxx -- who has a teenage daughter -- told Jay Leno , "I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian."

But on Thursday's Bonnie Hunt Show, Billy Ray says, "It was hurtful. There wasn't nothing funny about it. And, quite frankly, I think if I said those things about his daughter, he might not find it so comedic."

See celebs who actually like Miley

Foxx said he plans to call Miley and apologize: "I got a daughter too, so I completely understand."

I think Foxx shame on you
, at your age to be so vicious to a young girl, is ridiculous. I don't think an appology is enough. I think having your show pulled might be a good start. Was really easy for you to jump on the Miley hating band waggon. And that crap is for teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment