Sunday, April 19, 2009

So Stress .

Cheap Bargut Red Ribbons Cost $10 Nia
After half a day helping out to better the red ribbons on friday. Our form teacher Joey Tong Hui Chuan only gave us $10 nia. to get a red cloth at arab street. Making it into ribbons to tight on arms at the sports day and to represent our class members. it was a very bargut and cheap looking idea.


My Friend Richard
The next day me and my friend richard went to the New Life Community Church at 48 Lorong 21 Geylang
Greatland Building, Level One, Available Buses :
100, 125, 13, 158, 21, 26, 2, 51, 62, 63, 67, 80, 853, NR8
usally i will alight at Aljunied MRT station (E9) which is a 10 min walk to the church after taking bus 80.

And decied to sleep over at my friend's house in bugis on saturday.

For Breakfast
On sunday morning we woke up at 8.30 to get to Rochor Beancurd House @ Geylang Lor 39 @ 432 Balestier Road. For breakfast I had,

The Traditional Beancurd
Served Cold. Popular for it's sweet, smooth
and tender taste,

Fritters Dough (YouTiao) And The Butterfly Bun
Local Youtiao are usually short and fat composing lot of flour. But the Youtiao served were the long taiwan's version which is a hot favourite
for dipping into the Soya Milk or Beancurd for snacks craving. Deep Fried it is but not too oily. And the butterfly look alike delight is covered with a wholesome layer of Sesame Seed and brown sugar which leaves the fragrant of the bun in
the air after the deep frying.

Ash Is No Joke, He Really Can Draw
After that i went church to a sunday class at the Sembawang Baptist Church until five. While getting home I make a msg and inform Ash my friend to make a free time later to help me with my art work. And thanks him loads. His technic for skatching is really no joke. You may say he's better then mine. He might be my master for art.

All those had been told but we only complete not even 6 boxes and there are 18 boxes to go. So Stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment