Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yeah Yeah (Bodyrox feat. Luciana)


Yeah Yeah - Bodyrox feat. Luciana



I'm lovin it. Today I heard this track in one of the MacDonald outlet opposite my house. Listened to it for a few times. After I downloaded it into my computer when I reached home.

Released
October 30, 2006. in a 2CD mix, titled “Essential Dance Hits” Mixed by Pete Tong .

Music video
Uncensored form. An group of young adults in a dingy room. As the music continues, the young adults become increasingly aroused, and start to make out with each other if in pairs, or rub themselves if alone, the behaviour extends into crotch rubbing and bared breast fondling. Euphemisms including the connecting of microphone cables, spilling of milk are subtly woven into the video, and they conclude with Luciana dousing the room with gasoline and sparking a cigarette lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment