Sunday, May 3, 2009

Feels Like Insomnia Ah Ah . .


Insomnia - Craig David

Album :
'Greatest Hits' by Craig David. Released November 24, 2008.
Genre : R&B, Pop, Dance.

Insomnia:
Insomnia is a symptom of a sleeping disorder by difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity.

It Can Be Caused By:
Life problems like fear, stress, anxiety, emotional or mental tension, work problems, financial stress, unsatisfactory sex life

Rescue Me - Aretha Franklin

Shoutout!!!:
Recently I suspect that I had caught the disease due to someone walked into my life and it was all about us. I never thought that I'd fall in love. Being without you, I was all messed up. But after a few days I think you had enough. Now looking back I wish I could rewind. Remember telling my friends that I'd never fall in love.

Ah!!! i just can't go to sleep.
Because it feels like I've fallen for you.
It's getting way too deep.
And i know that it's love, because. I can't sleep til you're next to me. I can't live without you no more. Most of the times felt staying up til you're next to me. Feels like insomnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment