Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Over ..



Exam has come to an end .. I used to busy most of the times and don't got
any rest for a regular human being. After getting to know that i had pass all subject accept one .. I also realise I'm looking more like a zombie after every morning staring through the mirror .. Having very dark eye circles .. I have decided to love myself before I could even love somone else .. seriously , my relationship with anyone else has not been working after years of finding and breaking .. maybe caring and knowing more about myself can lead me to a true true relationship .. Does not mean that you have shown how much you can love, means that both will succeed .. It should be the both to really know they want from themself first before getting to know what the other one wants ..



Throw it away and get over it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment