Saturday, June 20, 2009

LIFEgame

On the 17 of June, I went to a church camp with the SBC members at sembawang bb campsite.



Before going we had our breakfast at Sun Plaza.


LiFEgame camp is a simulation game of life that seeks to provide an environment for participants to discover God's purposes for my lives in this world. A "make-believe" world (a city) is set up in a camp or retreat environment where I was given the opportunity to live out my whole lives however I wish. Starting of with $2000+, a car, mastercard gold at age 15, I begin to pursue my dream, get an education stop at diploma, became a police, purchase a house, and climb the ladder of success. Every hour I will age 5 years and I have to take care of their personal needs like food, clothing, health, etc. Like in real-life they may face health problems, accidents, fines, or even death as a result. No one knows how long they will live. Some might die prematurely. Unfortunately for me I have reached 65 I meet my creator face to face before I could retire at a ripe old age and get married. I did not unexpected that I will face god so soon. I was not ready at all.



LiFEgame is about living life and that's where the reality of the real world sets in. Eventually I question myself, "What's the point of life?"

I had also meet a few new friends during the camp.



Me, En Xin and Andrew. ^



Me, Terence, Zhao Zi, Ding Xing, Zhao Pei and Gwen. ^



The (Central Park Group) photo. ^



Me and Qiu Jin. ^

1 comment: