Thursday, October 15, 2009

Class Outting .. After The N'Level Examinations ..

I can already feel the goodness I will be getting from the upcoming school holidays ..

Recently, My classmates and I celebrated the end of examination by having an outting at Pulau Ubin .. I had lots of good time with my classmate they were cooler than what i sees them in school .. We cycled till the dawn .. And end with an excellent dinner at changi village ..


My classmates^


Stephnie And I^


Beside a Banana Tree!!??^


On the boat and Yi Hao is beside me^


The Wild Pig in front of me^

I have a timetable below please check it out .. You may be in it too ..

Firstly) I will be free from secondary school ..

Secondly) My 16 years old birthday is almost right after the examinations, On the 26 Of Oct .. The fun part is, thinking who will i invite and hopefully they will be there on my celebration .. Please comment me on wheather i should book the BBQ pits or somthing else you guys prefer ..

Thirthly) There will be a prom night at the 20 Nov .. hahas what to wear I don't know yet, if I have an idea i will not tell anybody .. shhh .. I Think I might vote for stephanie or maybe meixuan as the prom queen on that night .. Seriously both of them always has a decent/good sense on what to put on their bodies .. I bid that the guys will also be looking at their best on that night too .. I'm wondering wheather is there be a after prom party somewhere ?? See what is going to happen on that night ..

Lastly I will finish all the dreams that I want to complete .. For examples : Finding the coolest dream job .. asking for lots of money from parents and spent it all .. Signing Up for my dream lessons like " Phototaking, Dance, Painting or even teaching it , Any how and many more " .. Time will not be wasted ..

So guys have you been planning on what could you be do in this long long holidays??

No comments:

Post a Comment