Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler !! You Are 16 Now !!

Yes!! I'm 16 now. What can I do?? Watch NC16 movie??

My wishes this year? Firstly to wish everyone will have a great year. Secondly to wish that I can become 18 Soon. So I can get a car license, to drive my brother's and father's car..

Yea. 26 of october is my birthday. But I celebrate it yesterday. I had invited my Church Mates, School Mates, Blog Friend, Friends and Relatives to my party. It was a busy, enjoyable, noisy, lazy, hungry, angry, tiring, stupid, full, crazy, fun night!!

In the afternoon i came back from church with my church mates. We played com, later we went to Gym for a little exerise and we jumped in to the swimming pool to chill out afterwards.

In the evening my School Mates, Relatives and Friends came over. Everybody Help out to perpare the barbecue food. I rushed up and down to carry staff for my house to the pit and also bringing in my friends too. I was soo tired till I realise the party is going to start and so i forgot about all of the laziness.

I took lots of photos and video while everyone started to eat.

Yes all the food were Halal. Hoping that all of my friends will like it.

After the barbeque food we went to the Billiards Room to play. There were to many people so everybody took turns. Some decided to follow me the swim.

What do we play with when we were feeling bored?? Fire Crackers, Water Bags, Food and Birthday Cake..

There is a video below please check it out!! Just press play!!



And the photos below!!


Ivan, Jia Ying And Joy were preparing and starting the fire ..


The tall one is Joy, middle one is Jia Ying .. Last girl is Stephy ...


Start to eat ..


Hazel And Me


Im looking so straight and Stephy is slanting ..


Ultra Me and Ultra Her ..


My fake gay partner .. Mr Happy = Choon Kai


Charleen and Kacie's beautiful pair of eyes ..


Kacie, Charleen, Me


Hazel, Stephy, Joy and Jia Ying


Yi Hao ..


Xiao Wei ..


Me, Navin, And shafiee


Me, Sharhul and Shafiee


Me and my Mother ..


Jian liang ..


Kacie and Charleen ..


Lorence And Qing Yang ..


No need hide it's Jia Ying ..


They have little tummy ..


Jia Ying's arm's Hair stand up after eating a raw Otah ..


So Big And Small ..


Yi Zhi and Me






Hazel Calling Mother ..






Cutting Cake !!




Brendon ..


Choon Kai ..


Kacie And Charleen ..


Me, Kacie and Charleen ..



Now is the time to check out the presents!!































Here again thank you guys for making it happen by comming hope to see you all soon !!

Thanks for the presents too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment