Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prom Night On The 20 Nov 2009 .

I used to thought that "this year is going to be very long for me", when I was in school preparing for the examinations. But the freaky thing was, When me and my friends were sharing our toughts and plans about the holidays at our school Prom Night.

I had realise that the holidays are ending quickly and time will always be not enough for fun and games.. Besides work, WoRk and WORK!!! From lazy buds, but still forced to study students to workerholces that are trying to earn lots of money so that we could spent or enjoy our so called "future life".

What is happening!!?? We work hard but there will not be light at the other end of the Tunnel.

I guess this Prom Night has let us student to still have fun while remembering the good times we had in our secondary school life.. And the most important thing for me is to keep or stay contact with of my fellow EX-CLASSMATES.. Becos they will always be part of my life!!

Below are some of the photos taken on that night.

















































I will cherish the things, friends and family even more from now onwards..

No comments:

Post a Comment